Fender Blues DeVille Reissue Guitar Combo Amplifier
The Fender Blues DeVille Reissue produces 60 watts into four 10-inch blue Alnico-Magnet speakers by Eminence.
In 1993, Fender released the Tweed series amps to great success and acclaim. The concept: what if a great old collectable 1950s Deluxe or Bassman was customized with channel switching and Reverb? The Blues Deluxe and Blues DeVille were launched as vintage-styled tube amps with boutique tone at mass-produced prices, and many pro players in the rock, country, and blues fields used them with great results.
After a few years, the Blues Deluxe and Blues DeVille were reborn as the Hot Rod Deluxe and Hot Rod DeVille, when they received modified circuitry, a third More Drive channel, and Black/Silver cosmetic treatment. Though the Hot Rod series amps are more popular than ever today, increasing numbers of enthusiasts continue to request the warm tone, unique circuitry, features and look of the original versions. These Reissue models will be offered in addition to the Hot Rods.
Fender Blues DeVille Reissue Guitar Amplifier Features
- Three 12AX7 preamp tubes and two 6L6 output tubes
- Normal and Drive channels, voiced for classic blues, country and rock styles
- Bright switch for Normal channel
- Fender spring Reverb
- Effects Loop
- Cloth Tweed covering, Chicken Head pointer knobs and chrome control panel
- Two-button footswitch (Channel/Drive-More Drive) is included.