The Fender TB1200 Bass Guitar Amplifier Head combines 1,200 watts of earth-shaking power with total tonal finesse and versatility.
The tone that the TB1200 bass head
produces is thick, natural and balanced and sits perfectly in the mix on stage and in the studio. Based on the acclaimed TBP-1 tube bass preamp, the key to the TB1200's sound is the passive tone stack, the backbone of classic Fender guitar and bass amps, in which each control knob setting affects the sound of the other controls, producing big, warm notes.
Fender TB1200 Bass Guitar Amplifier Head Features
- 1,200 watts of earth-shaking power with total tonal finesse and versatility
- Passive tone stack produces big, warm notes
- Overdrive section allows you to dial in subtle grind to full-on overdrive
- Vari-Q is a smart semi-parametric EQ with a user-selectable frequency and 15 dB cut/boost
- Room Balance knob allows you to easily adjust to the venue you're playing
- 2 x 12AX7 preamp tubes to give that classic tube warmth and grind
The overdrive section of the TB1200 bass head sits on top of the clean channel, letting you dial in tones from subtle grind to full-on overdrive. Vari-Q is a smart semi-parametric EQ with a user-selectable frequency and 15 dB cut/boost. When boosting frequencies, it automatically widens the focus of the Q for a broader, more musical boost. When cutting frequencies, it automatically narrows the focus of the Q for a well-defined cut (notch).
This Fender bass head features Room Balance, a global EQ shift for cabinets/stage response. A clockwise turn cuts low-end frequencies while raising upper frequencies. A counter-clockwise turn boosts low-end frequencies while cutting upper frequencies. This knob does not affect the XLR out, so you can dial in your stage sound while giving the soundman an unaltered signal. Four-button TBFS-4 footswitch included.