- Manufacturer Info
- Also Purchased
- Video & Docs
The Fender Mustang amplifier series raises the standard for modern guitar versatility and muscle.
Driven by incredibly authentic amp models and a huge bank of built-in effects, Mustang amplifiers come equipped with USB connectivity and Fender FUSE software, allowing your musical creativity and imagination to run wild.
Mustang IV is a 150-watt open-back combo with two 12 inch Celestion speakers that sound great and pump serious volume. It contains 100 amp presets derived from 12 different amp models that deliver tones from vintage Fender sparkle to outrageous modern metal distortion, and 37 different effects in four categories (stomp, modulation, delay and reverb), all easily and instantly accessed. It's great for rehearsing, jamming and larger gigs, and the 1/8 inch headphone jack doubles as speaker-emulated line out. Further, connect Mustang IV to your computer with free Fender FUSE software. Open up a world of possibilities, including on-screen parameter control, deep editing, additional effects, unlimited preset storage, online preset swapping with the Fender FUSE community, and free Fender artist presets. Mustang IV's included four-button footswitch controls quick access, preset/bank select, effects on/off and tuner.
Fender Mustang IV Guitar Amp Features
- Guitar amp with all-new DSP platform, all new high-quality amp models and effects; 100 onboard Factory and User presets
- Headphone Output and AUX input
- Chromatic Tuner
- Millennium Blackface treatment includes Carbon Tweed covering and new top-loaded front control panel
- USB connectivity for high-quality, low latency audio output and interface with free Fender FUSE PC application
- Fender FUSE application offers on-screen parameter control, Deep editing, "hidden" parameters, unlimited preset storage, online patch swapping, and easy firmware upgrades
- Fender FUSE community includes chat forums, preset trading, and additional content from Fender and Artists
- Includes disc with Ableton Live Lite Fender edition, Amplitube Fender LE edition, and other goodies, making the Mustang a one-stop solution for guitarists new to digital recording
Fender Mustang IV Guitar Amp Specifications
- Speaker: 2-12 inch Celestion G12P-80, 8 ohm Speakers
- Impedance: 8 ohms per side
- Output Power: 150 Watts (2 x 75) Stereo
- Inputs: One 1/4 inch Instrument
- Channels: One Channel with 100 Presets
- Data Wheel
- Soft keys:
- Amp Select
- Stomp Edit
- Modulation Edit
- Delay Edit
- Reverb Edit
- 12 Amp Models:
- '57 Deluxe
- '59 Bassman
- '57 Champ
- '65 Deluxe Reverb
- '65 Princeton Reverb
- '65 Twin Reverb
- British '60s
- British '70s
- British '80s
- American '90s
- Metal 2000
- 7 Stomp Effects:
- Fixed Wah
- Touch Wah
- Fuzz Touch Wah
- Simple Compressor
- 11 Modulation Effects:
- Sine Chorus
- Triangle Chorus
- Sine Flanger
- Triangle Flanger
- Vintage Tremolo
- Sine Tremolo
- Ring Modulator
- Step Filter
- Pitch shifter
- 9 Delay Effects:
- Mono Delay
- Mono Echo Filter
- Stereo Echo Filter
- Multitap Delay
- Ping Pong Delay
- Ducking Delay
- Reverse Delay
- Tape Delay
- Stereo Tape Delay
- 10 Reverb Effects:
- Small Hall
- Large Hall
- Small Room
- Large Room
- Small Plate
- Large Plate
- Fender '63 Spring Reverb
- Fender '65 Spring Reverb
- Effects Loop: Stereo Series Effects Loop
- Auxillary Input: 1/8 inch Auxiliary Input Jack
- Headphone Jack: 1/8 inch Headphone Jack
- Line Out: USB port, 1/8 inch Headphone Jack Doubles as Speaker Emulated Line Out
- Covering/Grille Cloth: Black Textured "Carbon Tweed" Vinyl Covering with Silver Grill Cloth
- Height: 21.5 inches (54.6 cm)
- Width: 26.5 inches (67.31 cm)
- Depth: 10.75 inches (27.3 cm)
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- Footswitch: Included 4-Button Footswitch for Quick Access, Preset/Bank Select, Or Effects On/Off, and Tuner
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.
Item Quantity exceeds the limit 0 . Questions? Feel free to Call or Chat.
J from Enterprise, AL USA
|Would you consider this product to be made well? How dependable?
|Seems to be well made. Never let me down.
|How has it stood up over time?
|Only had it a couple of months. No problems
|Your general opinion of this product.
|Lots of great sounds. Easily modifiable presets. Great amp emulation. LOUD!!! I was trying to decide between the IV and V. Didn't want to haul the 4x12 around. Happy with my decision. The 2x12 is surprisingly light and more than enough volume.
|Playability and Feel
|How does it feel, Heavy, Fast, Chunky? How was the neck? Are the controls easy to get to while playing?
|Simple to learn the programming. Free computer software makes it easy to change effects and settings.
|Bright and snappy? Dark and smooth? Were the pickups hot, mellow, thick, thin?
|Tone is what ever you need it to be. 150 watts are very loud. "4" is too loud outside my house...
|How did the stain or paint job look?
|Nice classic Fender look.
|How was the action out of the box?
|A few of the presets were worthless (I don't need my guitar to sound like an alien). Had to be adjusted.