The Fender Mustang amplifier series raises the standard for modern guitar versatility and muscle.
Driven by incredibly authentic amp models and a huge bank of built-in effects, Mustang amplifiers come equipped with USB connectivity and Fender FUSE software, allowing your musical creativity and imagination to run wild.
Mustang IV is a 150-watt open-back combo with two 12 inch Celestion speakers that sound great and pump serious volume. It contains 100 amp presets derived from 12 different amp models that deliver tones from vintage Fender sparkle to outrageous modern metal distortion, and 37 different effects in four categories (stomp, modulation, delay and reverb), all easily and instantly accessed. It's great for rehearsing, jamming and larger gigs, and the 1/8 inch headphone jack doubles as speaker-emulated line out. Further, connect Mustang IV to your computer with free Fender FUSE software. Open up a world of possibilities, including on-screen parameter control, deep editing, additional effects, unlimited preset storage, online preset swapping with the Fender FUSE community, and free Fender artist presets. Mustang IV's included four-button footswitch controls quick access, preset/bank select, effects on/off and tuner.
Fender Mustang IV Guitar Amp Features
- Guitar amp with all-new DSP platform, all new high-quality amp models and effects; 100 onboard Factory and User presets
- Headphone Output and AUX input
- Chromatic Tuner
- Millennium Blackface treatment includes Carbon Tweed covering and new top-loaded front control panel
- USB connectivity for high-quality, low latency audio output and interface with free Fender FUSE PC application
- Fender FUSE application offers on-screen parameter control, Deep editing, "hidden" parameters, unlimited preset storage, online patch swapping, and easy firmware upgrades
- Fender FUSE community includes chat forums, preset trading, and additional content from Fender and Artists
- Includes disc with Ableton Live Lite Fender edition, Amplitube Fender LE edition, and other goodies, making the Mustang a one-stop solution for guitarists new to digital recording