Fender introduces its first ever multi-effects unit in the form of the Fender Mustang Multi-Effects Pedal. This versatile high-performance floor unit delivers pro-level amp modeling, effects and artist preset sounds in a richly varied wealth of musical styles. And you don't have to be a tech expert to use the Mustang Floor-it's easy to use right out of the box.
Fender Mustang Multi-Effects Pedal Features
- Nine footswitches and a solid aluminum treadle-style control pedal
- 100 fully customizable presets with dozens of built-in effects, amplifier models and speaker simulation
- Full integration with Fender FUSE software for use with computer
- Dual-mode footswitch buttons for selecting presets in one mode and bypassing effects in second mode
- Tap/tune footswitch button for tapping in delay times
The Mustang multi-effects floor pedal features include nine footswitches and a solid aluminum treadle-style control pedal, intuitive Mustang III control panel and LCD window, 12 amp models, 37 effects, 100 onboard factory and user presets, individual stompbox mode in which amp models can be bypassed, headphone output and auxiliary input, dual XLR and dual 1/4 inch line outputs with level control, chromatic tuner, and easy USB connectivity for high-quality low-latency audio output and interface with free Fender FUSE application. Fender FUSE software offers on-screen parameter control, deep editing, hidden parameters, unlimited preset storage, easy firmware upgrades and additional free content from Fender, Fender artists and other users worldwide.