Fender Acoustasonic 100 Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
The Fender Acoustasonic 100 Acoustic Guitar Amplifier is designed for the performing acoustic guitarist. Combining power, portability, versatility, tonal innovations and useful features, the Acoustasonic 100 is perfect for virtually any stage or venue!
Fender Acoustasonic 100 Acoustic Guitar Amplifier Features
- 100 watt power amp that can cover large areas
- 8 inch foam-surround speaker and high frequency tweeter
- Voicing control allows any guitar simulate the tone of a parlor, dreadnought or jumbo
- Blackface, tweed and British amp setting are also included for electric guitars
- Instrument and mic channels with independent EQ and effects
- String Dynamics control that tames harsh treble notes
- Effects including reverb, delay, chorus, Vibratone, and more
- XLR line out with level control and ground lift plus a USB connector for digital recording output
The Fender Acoustasonic 100 packs full acoustic resonance and crystal clarity into a lightweight (only 18 lbs.) amp with an ultra-efficient 100-watt power amp, 8 inch foam-surround low-frequency driver and high-frequency tweeter. Its Voicing control lets any guitar simulate the tonality of parlor, dreadnought and jumbo acoustics, or Voicing can be turned off for pure amp output response. For acoustic players who double on electric guitar, the Voicing control also has Fender Blackface, tweed and British amp settings, which makes a second amp just for electric guitar unnecessary.
Other features on the Acoustasonic 100 include instrument and microphone channels with independent EQ and effects controls, feedback elimination control with on/off switch for each channel, and patented String Dynamics control to tames harsh treble notes. This amp has built in effects including reverb, delay, chorus, Vibratone, and more, an XLR line out with level control and ground lift plus a USB connector for digital recording output (and possible future firmware updates). A built-in kick stand for tilt-back positioning and strong five-ply hardwood construction and optional two-button effects select footswitch.