Fender Loving Bass Players, Get Ready To Rumble!
Fender's Rumble 75 was built to envelope you in undulating waves of idyllic bass bliss before you even crank it up. Its powerful tone is the result of pushing 75 watts through a 12 inch Fender Special Design Speaker, and you can blend adjusted-to-taste overdrive with pure, clean bass tone for first-rate Fender bass sound.
Fender Rumble 75 Features
- 75 Watts Through a 12 inch Woofer
- Delta Comp Adaptive Compression Circuitry
- Active and Passive Instrument Inputs
- 4-Band EQ with Mid Scoop Switch
- Auxilliary Input for CD, Tape or Drum Machine
- Effects Loop (Preamp Out/Power Amp In)
- Headphone Jack and Line Out Jack
- Ported Cabinet with Black Carpet Covering
- Rugged Black Metal Grille with Oversized Plastic Corners
The Rumble 75 also boasts a pair of EQ presets for chest-pounding punch and pulsing mid-scoop, a convenient tilt-back design for improved monitoring and an optional overdrive on/off footswitch. Great sound, style and performance at an unbeatable value—that’s the Rumble 75.