The Fender FM65DSP guitar amp is an affordable, easy-to-use addition to our top-selling FM family. The new FM65DSP features quality amp modeling and DSP effects (including reverb, delay, chorus, tremolo, Vibratone and combinations). This 65-watt amp has a closed-back design that makes it one of the fullest-sounding small combo amps available today. Includes two-button channel selection and effects on/off footswitch.
- Normal Channel with Blackface amp tone
- Second channel with 16 Amp Types including classic Fender Tweed, Blackface™, Hot Rod, & Metalhead™; British Stack and Combo; and Acoustic-Electric simulator
- 16 DSP effects including Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Tremolo, Vibratone, Flange, and combinations (Reverb + Delay, Chorus + Delay, Chorus + Reverb)
- Closed-back construction and Special Design 12" speaker deliver a surprising level of thick, pounding bass response
- Included 2-button footswitch accesses channel selection and effects on-off
- AUX input for CD or MP3 play-along capability
- Headphone output