Fender G-Dec 30 Guitar Combo Amplifier
The Fender G-DEC 30 Guitar Digital Entertainment Center is a one-of-a-kind, 30-Watt, 10-inch practice amp that will keep you playing for hours and hours because it’s so simple and fun!
The Fender G-Dec 30 is an upgraded version of Fenders top-selling, award-winning Guitar Digital Entertainment Center (G-DEC), the revolutionary amplification system that makes your own practice sessions sound like a full band!
Inside, you’ll find fully-functional drum loops, complete with practice bass lines and even some accompaniment from other instruments – each with their own volume control! The G-DEC 30 gives you 17 different amp sounds, effects, and tons of parameters to design and save your own tones – or select from 70 Fender-designed presets, which include a drum loop with bass and accompaniment and an appropriate guitar tone to match.
The G-DEC 30 has features like a 28-second phrase sampler, a full MIDI synth that can be played by an outboard MIDI controller or by MIDI files streamed from your PC, and filters for focusing on different instruments in any song played by an MP3 player or CD player through the aux input. The G-DEC 30 is an ideal, fun system for beginning guitarists, and is great for the experienced musician as a song writing tool or practice amp with TONS of features. Start jamming today!
Fender G-Dec 30 Features
- Easy recall of guitar tones from Heavy Metal to Jazz to Punk to Country
- Special effects like Reverb and Echo plus fun, creative sound effects!
- 70 patterns including drum beats, bass lines, and other instruments providing musical backing
- Individual measures can be extracted from onboard patterns for use in Composition Mode
- Internal synthesizer with MIDI interface allows playing with MIDI song files via computer. -Every general MIDI instrument from Piano to Percussion is inside.
- MIDI song files can be loaded from computer and stored onboard.
- Easy-to-use automatic guitar tuner
- CD or MP3 devices can be hooked up with the G-DEC for play along capability
- Internal 28 second Phrase Sampler can sample the incoming guitar signal to create loops, or song snippets from CD/MP3 may be captured for careful study.
- Phrase Sampler can do sound on sound overdubs
- Future software upgrades can be loaded via MIDI
- Left and Right line outputs have speaker-emulated response for stage or recording use; may be selected for ALL or SYNTH & AUX ONLY
- External Speaker Output is selectable for ALL or GUITAR & PHRASE ONLY