The Fender Passport Venue is a self-contained portable audio system that includes everything you need for great sound anywhere you go. Carry your Passport as you would a suitcase, and simply flip open the cabinet release latches when you’re ready to set it up. Inside you’ll discover two full-range speaker cabinets, a powered mixer and all the cables you’ll need to get started.
Fender Passport Venue Portable PA Sytem Features
- 600 watts of output power—ample for medium to large audiences
- International voltage operation (100V-120V / 220V-240V)
- Integrated 10-channel mixer lets you intuitively mix lecture panels musical ensembles and more
- Reverb adds depth to instruments and vocals
- USB-equipped—record performances to a USB flash drive and play audio files
- MP3 and WAV playback
- XLR and 1/4” mic/line inputs for flexible source connectivity
- Stereo 1/8” input—play recorded material from mobile devices
- Stereo 1/8” output for headphone monitoring and sending stereo mixes
- Sub Out with automatic high-pass filter for powered subwoofer use
- Mono Out with Level control for powered monitor use.
Passport Venue is ideal for an array of applications, including education, sporting and worship events; meetings, seminars and presentations; and DJ and band gigs. Passport Venue also features a convenient USB record/playback system that lets you record WAV audio files using a USB flash drive and play WAV and MP3 files. When you need a portable PA system, go with Fender Passport and go with the original. Fender Passport—Sound that Travels.