The Fender PS-512 is a full-bodied powered subwoofer that pairs perfectly with Fender Passport systems that include the sub out feature.
Fender PS-512 Powered Subwoofer Features
- Perfect pairing with Passport PA systems featuring sub output
- Bass-reflexcabinet with front-firing shelf port system
- Integrated 35mm speaker pole mount
- Recessed multi-grip handles
- Limit, peak and signal LED indicators
- Low-frequency response down to 38Hz
To dramatically increase your system’s bass frequency output and maximize the power sent to the mid- and high-frequency drivers, simply connect the PS-512 to your Passport system’s 1/4” sub out output. Making this connection engages a high-pass filtering circuit that dedicates more power to mid and high frequencies. The result is dramatically increased overall volume and greater definition between low and mid/high frequencies.
Take your Fender Passport system to the next level and push bass-heavy music with confidence by adding the Fender PS-512 powered subwoofer.