Focusrite iTrack Studio Recording Package
For recording to iPad, Mac, or Windows PC, the Focusrite iTrack Studio Recording Package is the perfect solution for those looking for a simple, high-quality, all-in-one system! Included is the popular Focusrite iTrack Solo, studio condenser mic, monitoring headphones and all the cables you need. The iTrack Solo interface is a 2-in, 2-out audio interface with a high quality Focusrite mic preamp.
The iTrack Studio package provides excellent integration with Tape by Focusrite: the free recording app for iPad and a suite of recording software and effects for Mac and Windows. If you want a rock-solid recording package for use at home or on the road, look no further than the iTrack Studio Recording Package from Focusrite!
Focusrite iTrack Studio Recording Package Features
- Everything required to get started recording on iPad, or Mac/Windows computers
- Includes CM25S studio condenser mic, XLR cable and HP60S closed-back studio headphones
- Focusrite’s popular iTrack Solo 2-in, 2-out interface featuring a Focusrite mic preamp for clear, accurate recording
- Up to 24 bit, 96kHz recording for superb sound, with Focusrite’s precision digital conversion technology
- iOS recording app included
- Record both channels of iTrack Studio with Tape by Focusrite: the free app for iPad, as well as Garageband, Cubasis, or any existing iPad recording apps
- Included 1.2m Device Link cable connects direct to the iPad with 30 pin cable, also connects to iPad 4 and iPad mini via an inexpensive lightning adapter
- Included software
The iTrack Solo Audio Interface
- Ableton Live Lite 8 – professional music making software to use your iTrack Solo with a Mac or PC.
- Focusrite Scarlett plug-in suite – collection of software plug-ins bringing effects to your music software (like Ableton Live for example).
The quality of the audio interface is one of the defining characteristics of a recording system, and Focusrite is an acknowledged leader in computer audio interfaces. iTrack Studio includes Focusrite’s solid, metal-cased iTrack Solo interface, with an instrument input and a mic pream designed specifically for Focusrite’s computer interfaces. Record your vocal with the included studio mic and capture your instrument at the same time on a different track.
iTrack Solo ensures that everything is captured as high quality audio – up to 24-bit 96kHz sampling. It comes with a 30-pin device link cable for connection to an iPad and can be connected to iPad 4 and iPad mini via an inexpensive Lightning adapter – it can also connect via USB to a Windows or Mac computer. You can connect your speakers and the included headphones to the high fidelity/low noise outputs on the iTrack Solo.
Studio-quality microphone and headphones
The CM25S studio-quality condenser mic catches the life and soul of your vocals and acoustic instruments. Clean, smooth and sensitive, it captures every nuance. There’s even a high-quality, 3m long low-noise mic cable included to connect the CM25S to the iTrack Solo. Meanwhile, the included HP60S studio monitoring headphones give you a clear, accurate impression of exactly how your music sounds. And when you play it back elsewhere, it’ll sound great.
Perfect for Tape by Focusrite for iPad – also comes with music software for Mac and PC
Record both channels on iPad with Tape by Focusrite, the beautiful, free recording app for iPad - or use it with Garageband, Cubasis, or any of a host of iPad recording applications. A Device Link cable with 30-pin iPad connector is included to connect your iPad to the iTrack Solo. If you are on a Mac or PC, iTrack Studio includes revolutionary music production software Ableton Live Lite as well as the Focusrite Scarlett Plug-in Suite - which includes EQ, compression and reverb – tried and tested tools to help you perfect your recordings.