With 6 inputs and 6 outputs, including two award winning Focusrite mic preamps, the Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 USB Audio Interface is a great compact recording solution for any studio! Focusrite designed the 6i6 interface to provide high quality 24bit 96kHz recordings for pristine audio quality. Two headphone outputs with separate level controls and a large main monitor control knob give the 6i6 great usability. Whether you work with a Mac, PC or iPad, the Focusrite 6i6 is a fantastic choice!
Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 USB Audio Interface Features
Perfect for producers and bands
- Two award-winning Focusrite mic preamps makes this the best sounding interface in its class
- High quality 24bit 96KHz audio interface for Mac, PC and iPad (using an optional Apple camera Connection Kit)
- 6 inputs and 6 outputs provide all the analog and digital inputs you need for home multi-track recording
- Two headphone outputs with separate level controls so both the engineer and the artist can listen to the mix levels they need
- Rugged metal unibody chassis to withstand the impacts sustained by a mobile recording rig
- Unique gain halo indicators make it clear when you have a good signal for recording
- A large main monitor control knob keeps your volume level right at your fingertips
- Scarlet MixControl Provides a 6 x 6 DSP mixer with flexible routing capabilities, intuitive one-click presets, and lower than 1.4 ms latency
- Comes with Ableton Live Lite, the Scarlett Plug-in Suite, the Novation Bass Station soft-synth and Loopmasters sample content
The Scarlett 6i6 USB interface is perfect for producers, recording artists or small bands. Featuring two Focusrite mic preamps and a stereo line input, 6i6 is the ideal interface for recording vocals, guitar and a stage piano simultaneously. With the four balanced outputs, connect up to two sets of stereo monitors, and use the S/PDIF I/O for connecting digital sources.
Two built-in headphone outputs with separate volume controls allow multiple recording artists to listen to the mixes they need to get the best take. The inputs and outputs feature precision 24 bit A-D, D-A conversion at up to 96KHz in order to get the most accurate signal possible into and out of your computer.
The outer case of the Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 is a tough aluminum extrusion, which protects the components inside. There is a large main monitor control knob as well as two dedicated gain knobs for each mic input, each with two colour ‘gain halos’ which light up green to indicate that sound is detected, and red if the level is too high. Both mic inputs can be switched between instrument, line and microphone, and a pad can switched-in to cope with high-level inputs.
Scarlett 6i6 works with Mac, PC and iPad (using an Apple camera Connection Kit - available separately from Apple). It comes with a bundle of included software. Scarlett MixControl is a software control panel for routing the inputs and outputs, and accessing additional features on the hardware. It also comes with Ableton Live Lite: revolutionary production and performance software that can be used to record and playback audio in a totally unique way. The Scarlett Plug-in Suite is also included, supplying EQ, compression and reverb to professionalize your mixes.