The ultimate simple computer recording set-up for musicians! The Focusrite Scarlett Studio USB Audio Interface Recording Package is perfect whether you’re just starting out on your musical career or you’re a seasoned pro who wants a portable set-up. This package comes with a high quality Focusrite 2i2 USB audio interface, Scarlett CM25 condenser mic, Scarlett HP60 reference headphones, Cubase LE 6 recording software, mic cable, USB cable and more. Just add your computer!
Focusrite Scarlett Studio Recording Package Features
The Scarlett Studio audio interface
- Record guitar, vocals, bass or other instruments to your computer, complete your recordings with studio effects and create a master mix easily
- Includes the high quality Scarlett 2i2 that connects to Mac or PC and provides 2-inputs and 2-outputs
- Included CM25 condenser mic is specifically design to provide clean recordings to vocals and instruments
- Included HP60 studio monitor headphones provide clean, accurate reference audio
- Includes Cubase LE 6 music production software for high quality recording
- Focusrite Scarlett plug-ins help polish your mix, add EQ’s, effects and more
- Novation Bass Station is a software synth to add powerful bass or melody sounds to your mix
- An included sample pack from Loopmasters lets you add drum loops or sound effects to your track
The audio interface is the key to making professional recording. At the heart of Scarlett Studio package is the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2. This interface connects to your Mac or PC via the USB port and provides 2-inputs and 2-outputs to your music software. Scarlett 2i2 delivers the superb quality and legendary Focusrite sound that audio industry pros have relied on for decades.
Plug your instrument – bass, guitar, keyboard, synth, you name it – and the included studio microphone straight into the front panel and 2i2 brings them into your computer at the highest possible quality. You can record, edit and mix until you have just the sound you want, with the best possible playback quality so you can hear exactly what you’re doing.
Studio-quality microphone and headphones
The Scarlett Studio recording package really does give you everything you need to start recording. There’s a studio condenser microphone, the CM25, that’s specially designed to catch the life and soul of your vocals and acoustic instruments. Clean, smooth and sensitive, it captures every nuance. If you can hear it, you can record it. There’s even a high-quality, low-noise microphone cable included, to connect the CM25 to the Scarlett 2i2.
The included HP60 studio monitor headphones tell it like it is. Accuracy is number one when it comes to monitoring. Unlike many headphones that flatter the sound, making it sound better than it really is, the HP60s give you a clear and accurate impression of exactly how your music sounds, so you can get it just the way you want it. And when you play it back elsewhere, it’ll sound great.
Professional recording software
Scarlett Studio recording package includes all the software you need to get you going straight away. Cubase LE 6 is powerful music production software for recording and mixing. Focusrite Scarlett plug-ins are a set of essential tools for polishing your mix, like compression to tighten up that bass or keep your vocals smooth and even; equalizers to bring out the character in your sound, gating to help remove noises, and reverb to give your music the space it needs.
The Novation Bass Station is a software synthesizer that you can use to add additional bass or melody sounds to your music. Because it is a synth you can create totally new sounds that no one has ever heard before, or recreate classic sounds. There is also a sample pack from Loopmasters to add drum loops or sound effects to your track.