The Fishman Pro EQ Platinum is a premium preamp and DI, dialed-in for just the acoustic player. Fishman packed the Pro EQ Platinum with a rack’s worth of serious acoustic processing, all in a stompbox-sized package. The Pro EQ Platinum has a powerful 4-band EQ (with sweepable mids), a phase switch and notch filter for controlling and eliminating feedback, an XLR DI output and much more. You invested a lot in your acoustic guitar, right? Get every ounce of tone from it with the Pro EQ Platinum.
Fishman Pro EQ Platinum
- Four-band Acoustic EQ with sweepable mid-range
- Feedback-fighting phase switch and notch filter
- XLR DI (with ground/lift and pre/post switches) for pro-sound & recording
- Smooth Control: Fishman’s acoustic compression smoothes out amplified acoustic sound
- Exclusive Voltage Doubler Circuit for more clarity and greater dynamics
- Easy access battery compartment
- Tuner/Send output
- Input Gain and Master Volume Controls
- Rugged injection-molded case
- 3-way power from 9V battery, 48V phantom power or AC adapter
Designed in response to requests from players, this versatile preamp/EQ/DI is at home everywhere from local open mic nights to major festival stages. With its simple yet precise controls, you can quickly dial in the natural acoustic sound you're looking for; loud, clear and feedback free.
The Pro-EQ Platinum's four-band equalizer is modeled after our gig-proven Prefix Plus onboard preamp, with sliders that are assigned to just the right frequencies for acoustic equalization. A semi-parametric midrange control employs a constant Q
filter for more precise and consistent tone adjustments. Also borrowed from the Prefix design are feedback fighting phase and notch controls.
The Pro-EQ Platinum features our exclusive Voltage Doubler
technology, which improves both the dynamics and clarity of any pickup. Another innovation utilized in the Platinum is our Smooth acoustic compression circuit. This control removes the harsh percussive edge from your amplified sound when you play hard.
Sound engineers will appreciate the Pro-EQ Platinum's pro-audio features which include a balanced XLR out, an XLR pre/post EQ switch, plus optional 48-Volt phantom power operation. This means no more batteries or wall warts if your mixer has phantom power. Unique to the Pro-EQ Platinum is a hum-killing ground lift switch that (unlike other acoustic preamp/DI's) works even when phantom power is applied to the preamp.