Fishman SA220 Line Array Performance System; The Ultimate Portable PA for the Singer/Songwriter.
Fishman SA220 Features
Exceptional sound quality and coverage for most venues, the SA220 Solo Performance System pushes 220 Watts of the cleanest tone delivered from an easily transportable Line Array system. Six custom high-excursion speakers and a soft dome tweeter pump out a crystal sound that delivers incredibly full sound, ultra-wide dispersion, and deeper sonic penetration than the common speaker cabinet. With its enhanced bass response, you get a great round sound without the need for an add on subwoofer!
It’s a P.A….and an Amp
- Compact Line Array 220 watt PA
- Ultra wide horizontal dispersion & deeper sound penetration
- Two Mic/Instrument Channels with High-quality preamps
- 3-band EQ and
- Phantom Power
- Independent Reverb level and built in Effect Loop
- Feedback-fighting Phase and Notch filters
- Auxiliary Stereo Input with Level control
- Four Digital Reverb effects with master level
- Balanced XLR D.I. outputs for both channels and main mix
- Unique Monitor I/O for improved on-stage ensemble monitoring
- Mute with remote footswitch input
- Tuner Output
With the SA220, the performer and audience hear exactly the same sound, meaning there’s no need for separate wedge monitors or a combo amp backline. And because the SA220 is voiced for the singer/songwriter, acoustic instruments and vocals are projected with superb depth and clarity.
The Ultimate in Portability
The SA220 weighs only 25 lbs, ships complete with a padded bag equipped with wheels, and includes a rugged speaker stand. Set up takes less than a minute, with only one trip to the car! And universal power means the SA220 is ready to travel anywhere in the world.
Features Performing Musicians Demand
Fishman didn’t make the SA220 this portable by scaling back on features or tone. In fact, they’ve included all of the award-winning elements of the Loudbox family, and added a unique Monitor feature designed to revolutionize an acoustic duo’s ability to hear each other on stage. The SA220 is also equipped with two mic/instrument channels featuring high-quality preamps, each with 3-band EQ, phantom power, built-in reverb, effects loop, and feedback-fighting notch filter and phase controls.