Fishman SA220 SoloAmp Performance PA System
The Fishman SA220 SoloAmp Performance System provides exceptional sound quality and coverage in a wide variety of venues.
220 Watts of clean, lightweight power drives a line array of six custom high-excursion speakers and a soft dome tweeter. This unique combination delivers incredibly full sound, ultra-wide dispersion, and deeper sonic penetration than the common speaker cabinet. Better yet, the enhanced bass response of the custom-designed speakers means there’s no need for a subwoofer!
Fishman SA220 SoloAmp Features
It’s a PA and an Amp
- Solo Performance System designed to provide exceptional sound quality and coverage in a wide variety of venues
- Drivers: 6x4 inch midrange woofer (200W), 1-inch neodymium soft dome tweeter (20W) with level control
- Auxiliary stereo input with level control
- Balanced XLR DI outputs for both channels, plus main mix
- Unique Monitor I/O for better on-stage ensemble monitoring
- Channel Mute with remote footswitch input
- Tuner output
- Ships with padded carry bag and stand
- Dimensions: 41.5 H x 5.6 W x 6.6 D inches
- Weight: 25 lbs. without stand, 35 lbs. complete
With SoloAmp, the performer and audience hear exactly the same sound, meaning there’s no need for separate wedge monitors or a combo amp backline. And because SoloAmp is voiced for the singer/songwriter, acoustic instruments and vocals are projected with superb depth and clarity.
The Ultimate in Portability
SoloAmp weighs only 25lbs., ships complete with a padded bag equipped with wheels, and includes a rugged speaker stand. Set up takes less than a minute, with only one trip to the car! And full-digital universal power means SoloAmp is ready to travel anywhere in the world.
Features Performing Musicians Demand
Fishman didn’t make the SA220 SoloAmp this portable by scaling back on features or tone. In fact, they’ve included all of the award-winning elements of the Loudbox family, and added unique Monitor feature designed to revolutionize an acoustic duo’s ability to hear each other on stage. SoloAmp is also equipped with two mic/instrument channels featuring high-quality preamps, each with 3-band EQ, phantom power, built-in reverb, effects loop, and feedback-fighting notch filter and phase controls.