Furman HDS6 Headphone Monitoring Distribution System
This great-sounding, cost effective and flexible way to provide custom mixes for up to sixteen people in recording and live sound environments. The combination of unique functions add unprecedented functionality and convenience to any multiple-user audio application. The HDS6 is ideal as a low distortion headphone driver for the most critical listening situations. In addition to providing high current differential buffered signals, it also provides power and ground to the HR6 remote mixers. At least one HR6 Remote Station is required for operation.
Furman HDS6 Distribution System Features
- Gives each performer a personal mix without any adjustments at the board
- Use as a headphone system in the studio, or drive powered monitors on stage
- Delivers audio and supplies power to a group of HR6 remote mixers
- Five volume controls:
- Four for the mono inputs
- One for an overall stereo mix or a stereo effects return
- Gain trims/Overload LEDs for inputs, ground lift, on/off switch and system status
- Includes linking cables and a universal mic stand clamp
Up to eight HR6 remotes can be linked to an HDS6, and two pairs of headphones may be plugged into each HR6. The HR6 provides four mono pots and one stereo pot for full, custom remote control. This system is designed for high-end audio applications, yet is affordable enough for home studios and general live sound applications.
HDS6 Distribution System
The HDS6 rackmount distribution system connects to the mixer/console to provide interface and power supplies to drive a group of HR6 remote mixers. Trimpots are provided on the HDS6's front panel to match the console output levels to the HDS6's inputs. The HDS6 is ideal as a low distortion headphone driver for the most critical listening situations. In addition to providing high current differential buffered signals, it also provides power and ground to the HR6 remote mixers.