Delivering 120 volts of stable AC power, the Furman P2400 AR Power Conditioner
protects equipment from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities including sags, brownouts or overvoltages. Keep your equipment safe from irregular voltage that can cause sensitive electronic equipment to malfunction or sustain damage. The Furman P2400 AR is a full featured power conditioner that filters and purifies AC power, reducing line noise and ensuring optimum performance.
Furman's Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT) will not only help your equipment perform better, it will also be fully protected by Furman’s exclusive Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). This circuitry provides the highest level of power protection available.
Furman P2400 AR Power Conditioner Features:
- True RMS Voltage Regulation protects against AC line voltage irregularities
- Exclusive SMP technology provides unmatched surge and spike protection
- LiFT AC power filtering ensures unequaled audio and video clarity
- Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities
- Safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions
- LED status indicators
- Warn when voltage is outside of nominal range
- Alert the user when protection has been compromised
- Large LED Volt/Ammeter displays incoming voltage and output current draw
- Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise
- Front panel USB allows charging of most media devices or power a USB lamp
- 20 Amp rating with a high inrush thermal circuit breaker for added protection
- 14 total outlets; Twelve on the rear panel and two front panel for convenience
The Furman P2400 AR accepts input voltage between 97V-137V and transforms it to a constant output of 120V, +/-5V. Voltages beyond that range may also be converted to usable levels, depending on the range variance. With its robust 20 amp capacity, the P2400 AR Power Conditioner is ideal for high-current equipment such as power amplifiers or powering A/V racks in large installations.