The Galaxy ECDR/HHBPS UHF Handheld and Headset Wireless Mic System is a dual channel wireless system featuring a high quality handheld and a headset mic for great flexibility and performance! The ECDR receiver features 2 internal antennas (1 for each receiver), 16 selectable UHF channels so you’ll always be able to find an available frequency, and IR Sync from receiver to transmitter for fast and easy set up.
The Galaxy ECDR also features one 1/4 inch mixed output on the back of the unit. The output is controlled by a volume control for each receiver located on the front of the unit. LED Channel Indicator, squelch control, AF and RF indicators on receiver. The handheld and body pack transmitters of the Galaxy ECDR/HHBPS system feature on/off controls and run on AA batteries for about 8 hours of use.
Galaxy ECDR/HHBPS UHF Handheld and Headset Wireless Mic System Features
- Dynamic cardioid handheld mic provides great response for vocal performance
- Uni-directional headset mic provides comfort and great audio response
- Receiver features a squelch adjustment
- 150 foot transmission range
- 16 selectable channels so no matter where you are there should be an open frequency to use
- Includes 1 ECDR Receiver, 1 HH38 handheld mic, 1 MBP38 bodypack, 1 Headset Mic, and power supply