- Frequency Range: 655~679MHz
- Transmitter Output Level: 10dBm
- Band: UHF
- Operating Range: Under Typical Conditions 150' (50m)
- Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference
- Audio Frequency Response: +/-3dB 70Hz~16KHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: +/-30KHz deviation 1KHz tone <1%
- Dynamic Range: >90dB A-weighted
- Operating Temperature: Range 14ºF to 122ºF (-10 Cº to +50 Cº)
- Note: battery characteristics may limit this range
- Audio Output Level: (+/-30KHz deviation, 1KHz tone) XLR connector (into 600 Ohms load) -12dBV 1/4 inch connector (into 3KOhms load) -18dBV
- Output Impedance: XLR connector 200Ohms 1/4 inch connector 1KOhms
- XLR output: Impedance balanced
- Pin1:Ground (cable shield)
- Pin3:No Audio
- Sensitivity: -93dBm for 30dB
- Image Rejection: >90dB
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.75 x 9.25 x 4.75 inches, (44.45 x 235 x 121mm)
- Weight: .85lbs (.39kg)
- Power Requirements: 13.5 V dc at 300mA, supplied by external power supply.
MBP52 Bodypack Transmitter
- Max Audio Input Level: 0 dBV to +10 dBV
- Gain Adjustment Range: 20dB
- Input Impedance: 5K?
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.3 x 2.6 x 1 inches (85 x 65 x 24 mm)
- Weight: 3.0oz (85 g) (without batteries)
- Power Requirements: 2 AA Batteries alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life: About 8 hours
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
All of the wireless systems that AMS sells comply with the FCC guidelines and regulations.
We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.