Gator Cases Guitar Flight Cases are the first ever ATA guitar flight cases made from molded military grade Polyethylene.
Gator guitar flight cases are half the weight of standard wooden flight cases and are virtually indestructible! During tests, the plastic has not cracked with over 3000 lbs. of pressure being applied to it. Recessed zinc plated lockable latches insure your instrument is protected. The interiors are designed to fit most models and have plush lining to allow its precious cargo to ride comfortably. Designed to meet the new airline specifications, this is truly a revolution for the traveling musician.
Gator ATA Guitar Flight Case Features
Warranty Information for Gator Products
- Military grade Polyethylene outer shell
- Black stealth powder coated valance and hardware
- Surface mounted impact diversion latch housing
- TSA approved locking center latch
- Ergo-grip injection molded handle for the ultimate in comfort
- Extended reach protective neck cradle
- Crushed velvet luxury plush interior
- Universal fit EPS protective foam open cavity design
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The people at Gator are proud of their products and want you to be proud to use them. If there is any defect, they will be happy to replace or repair it for you.
The warranty is good for the first owner and will cover any damages or problems that occur through the normal use of the product. Unfortunately, this does not cover things like using your case as a speed bump, tossing it from high buildings, or leaving it outside during a hurricane.
Please keep your receipt so that you have proof of purchase or register your case with the registration card that came with it so that they have you on record. International warranty claims will be handled through the local distributor. Do not hesitate to contact Gator Cases with any warranty questions or claims.