Gemini CDM3650 Dual CD DJ System
The Gemini CDM3650 Dual CD DJ System has the professional features and intuitive layout that will make it you’re go-to DJ system! The flexible playback capabilities allow you to play and control tracks from Audio CDs, CD-Rs and MP3-CDs. The CDM3650’s large, blue-backlit LCD displays provide convenient text readouts for your files so you can navigate through your CD files easily. Two independent jog wheels let you search through a track, pitch bend and even scratch.
Gemini CDM3650 Dual CD DJ System Features
- Audio CD, CD-R, and MP3 CD compatible
- Anti-shock using RAM buffer memory
- Large blue-backlit LCD display
- Two selectable jog modes: Search and Pitch Bend
- Instant-start and Cue with Preview
- Fader-start capability
- +10 track button for quick navigation
- Single and Continuous play modes
- One seamless loop per side with reloop
- Pitch bend via jog wheel or buttons: +/- 16 percent
- Three mode time selection
- Frame accurate search
- Rubber jog wheels with finger grips
- Variable pitch control with a +/- 12 percent range
- 2-band EQ with Gain Control
- 1/4 inch headphone output
- XLR balanced outputs and 1/4 inch mic input
- Auxiliary inputs for line devices
For unique song manipulation, the Gemini CDM-3650 DJ system has three programmable Hot Cues which enable you to create instant playback positions on your tracks, while a loop section lets you seamlessly repeat musical or vocal phrases between start and end points. Smooth, tight Variable Pitch Control sliders also give you precise command when beat matching, plus Master Tempo control allows you to increase or decrease the tempo of a song without affecting its original pitch.
Put your own artistic spin on your favorite tracks with tools like Reverse and Brake Mode, and use handy playback features like Instant-start and Cue with Preview for an enhanced level of command. A Program function even supports playlist creation, so restaurant and bar owners can produce popular song collections and let them play without worrying about controlling the unit. The Gemini CDM-3650 includes anti-shock using RAM buffer memory for reliable performance.
For crafting an expert set, the CDM3650’s central mixer section provides 3-band EQ, Gain Control and an array of inputs and outputs for connecting external tools like monitors, microphones, amplifiers and recording devices. A robust cross fader also lets you mix evenly from one source to another, offering that seamless, professional sound you crave.