Gemini CDMP7000 Complete DJ System
No other professional media player packs so much innovation into a durable, dependable, portable tabletop workstation. Built to withstand the rigors of heavy gigging, the Gemini CDMP7000 Complete DJ System combines intuitive functionality with eye-catching design to create one of the most versatile and comprehensive DJ solutions on the market.
The CDMP7000 packs professional features and outstanding playback versatility into one powerful, portable workstation. With two feature-rich decks and a comprehensive central mixer section, this inclusive unit provides everything you need to electrify a crowd in any venue.
Gemini CDMP7000 Complete DJ System Features:
- Slot-in CD-ROMs compatible with Audio CDs, CD-Rs and MP3 CDs
- One-per-side USB inputs and SD card slots for USB storage devices and SD cards (SDHC compatible up to 32GB)
- Plays MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF formats
- Full-color LCD touch screens with contrast adjustment and comprehensive waveform display
- Three selectable jog modes: Search / Pitch Bend /Scratch Effect with Slip Mode and Reverse
- 5 inch jog wheels with VFD displays
- Six built-in DSP-powered effects with dry-wet control
- Variable pitch control with six settings: +/- 4%, 8%, 16%, 24%, 50%, 100% and Master Tempo Control
- BPM functions including auto (sync), manual (tap) and BPM lock
- Pitch Bend via jog wheel or buttons
- Multifunction scroll knob for folder navigation
- Instant-start and Cue with Preview
- Single, Continuous and Repeat play modes
- Seamless Loop with Reloop and Loop Adjust
- Frame accurate search with buttons or jog wheels
- Anti-shock using RAM buffer memory
- USB MIDI Out allows decks to be used as software controllers (mixer section not MIDI capable)
- 3-channel analogue mixer with 3-band EQ and Gain Control on each channel
- Two switchable line/phono stereo RCA inputs and one Aux RCA input with USB input
- Front 1/4 inch mic input and rear XLR-1/4 inch combo mic input with dedicated level control, 2-band EQ and talkover feature
- Dedicated Master, Booth and Record Stereo outputs
- CD1 and CD2 stereo RCA outputs and two S/PDIF digital audio outputs for use as Slave decks
- 1/4 inch headphone output
When it comes to control, the Gemini CDMP7000 provides a superior dimension of tactile command by incorporating two touch-sensitive display screens. Now you can navigate between folders and tracks, adjust tempo and even set effect values using the same intuitive controls found on the world’s most popular smart phones and tablets.
For total playback convenience, the CDMP7000 accommodates all types of DJs and contemporary media. Two slot-in CD drives provide compatibility with Audio CDs, CD-Rs and MP3 CDs, while one-per-side USB inputs and SD card slots allow you to play tracks directly from USB storage devices and SD cards. And with MIDI capabilities, the CDMP7000 can even act as a software controller for music stored on your computer. Operate the parameters of your favorite DJ software right from the unit and route your audio through its 24-bit/192kHz soundcard.
With two 5-inch high-resolution jog wheels, this professional DJ workstation gives you exceptional command over your tracks. Three selectable jog modes allow you to Search, Pitch Bend and operate Scratch Effects with Slip Mode and Reverse. The wheels also employ a VFD display that indicates your mode, track position and slip position, while painstaking design ensures super-accurate control with a completely natural feel. In fact, a Rotary Adjust feature lets you customize the wheels’ resistance, whether you’re partial to stiff and heavy, light and loose or anything in between.
For beat matching, the CDMP7000 boasts ultra-precise Variable Pitch Control sliders with six settings. Plus, Master Tempo mode allows you to adjust a track's tempo without changing its original pitch. And since creativity is so important when crafting your own original sound, the CDMP7000 provides six DSP-powered effects with Dry/Wet level control. Additional functions like Pitch Bend, Hot Cues, Reverse and Loop Sections, along with versatile BPM options, round out the collection of professional features that fully complement the CDMP-7000’s user-friendly design.
Of course, no DJ workstation is complete without a central mixer section. That’s why the CDMP7000 includes a 3-channel mixer with 3-band EQ and Gain Control on each channel. For connecting convenience, the unit features two switchable line/phono stereo RCA inputs and one Aux RCA input; one front panel 1/4-inch mic input and rear XLR-1/4-inch combo microphone input; dedicated Master, Booth and Record RCA outputs; CD1 and CD2 stereo RCA outputs and two S/PDIF digital audio outputs for use as Slave decks; and a 1/4-inch headphone output. The mixer even features dedicated level control and 2-band EQ for the microphone section.