Gemini CDX1210 MP3 CD Player
The Gemini CDX1210 MP3 CD Player packs incredible quality and features in an affordable, two-rack space design! With the ability to play tracks and mixes with ease, the CDX-1210 is a reliable CD/MP3 player for your rack setup and features a wide range of song-shaping tools and playback functions that allow you put your own creative spin on your favorite tracks.
The Gemini CDX -1210 sports a CD deck that’s compatible with audio CDs, CD-Rs and MP3 CDs, as well as a rubber jog wheel with finger grips that lets you Search, Pitch Bend and Scratch. All these features make it the perfect choice for for wedding DJs, as well as club, bar and restaurant installations!
Gemini CDX1210 MP3 CD Player Features
Flexible and stable
- Audio CD, CD-R, and MP3 compatible
- Anti-shock using RAM buffer memory
- 1/8 inch (3.5mm) MP3 player input
- IR Remote control
- Auxiliary output volume control
- Large blue backlit LCD display with text for MP3’s
- Instant reverse for added effect
- Brake mode for vinyl-like stops
- 3 Selectable Jog modes Scratch Effect/Cue Search/Pitch Bend
- Instant-start and cue with preview
- Single and continuous play modes
- One seamless loop with reloop
- XLR balanced Output
- High speed rotary track search
- Pitch bend via jog wheel or buttons +/- 16 percent
- Three mode time selection
- Frame accurate search
- Rubber jog wheel with finger grips
- Variable pitch control with three settings +/- 4, 8 and 16 percent
The CDX1210 CD player features flexible and handy playback features like Single and Continuous play modes, along with Instant-start and Cue. A Program feature supports playlist creation, so restaurant and bar owners can provide music for their customers without having to worry. For easy navigation of songs, the Gemini CDX-1210 features a blue-backlit screen that displays a variety of track information and for even more convenience.
The CDX-1210 CD player comes with a remote control that allows you to set a cue point, create a loop, skip tracks and control volume. Direct access buttons also let you enter a track number directly, instead of skipping through tracks individually, making it quick and simple to find the song you’re looking for.