The Gemini G2V 2-Channel DJ Controller has the professional features needed for working DJs at a price that is great for performers at any level! With two full-featured decks, two channels of mixing, and two rows of large performance pads, the Gemini G2V is a dynamic and reliable controller with the ability to toggle, tap, and twist your tracks exactly how you want.
Gemini loads this controller with professional features including pitch fader, key-lock, and cue controls which are augmented by advanced sampling controls, on-the-fly loop move, and auto loop and loop roll modes. The full 2-channel mixer in the G2V provides constant access to the Gain, EQ, and dedicated Filter controls. A balanced XLR master output, master and booth RCA outputs, and mic and auxiliary inputs give you all that you could want in when it comes to I/Os.
Gemini G2V 2-Channel DJ Controller Features
- USB/MIDI software controller with built-in professional 24-bit PC/MAC audio interface
- 2-channel mixer with 3-band EQ, Gain, and Filter control on each channel
- Pre-mapped FX controls for Virtual DJ
- 8 multi-function pads and 4 rotary controls per deck
- Includes quick keys for Hot Cues, Auto-Loop, Sampler, and Manual Loop
- Touch-sensitive jog wheels
- Responsive controls with high-resolution 14-bit MIDI
- Midi mapping functionality over the entire controller
- Front 1/4 inch microphone input with Gain control
- Auxiliary RCA line input
- Balanced XLR and RCA master outputs, RCA booth output with dedicated volume control, and front 1/4 inch headphone output
The pre-mapped FX controls for Virtual DJ bring immediate results upon first use, while the fully MIDI mappable and high-resolution 14-bit controls give the G2V DJ controller the ability to easily be adapted for use with any of your favorite DJ applications. With responsive and detailed performance pads and rotary encoders the G4V’s controls are well suited for a wide array of possible assignments.
Bringing performance interaction to the forefront the Gemini G2V’s layout of faders, knobs, and pads is intuitive and the newly designed touch-sensitive mechanical jog wheel is innately responsive. Active LED level monitors and backlit pads and buttons provide the necessary visual feedback required in complicated performances where a computer screen can be pressed for space.
With a professional sounding 24-bit PC/MAC audio interface and all the I/O’s needed to monitor, record, and playback, the professional sound leaving the G2V is only limited by your imagination.