The sleek, compact design of the GVX SUB18P subwoofer compliments its lightweight MDF wood, offering the best portability on the road or any other installation environment.
Versatile, lightweight and compact, these speakers can be used for portable systems or permanently installed for use as a full-range PA system that is built to last in the most demanding environments with its water-resistant black paint.
The GVX SUB18P subwoofer offers unmatched design and sound quality. Each Gemini GVX subwoofer is thoroughly engineered to produce succinct audio accuracy and tasteful, full-sounding bass.
Gemini GVX SUB18P PA Powered Subwoofer Features
- 500 watts rms 2000 watts peak
- 18 woofer with 3 inch (76.2 mm) voice coil and 62oz magnet
- Built in amp with limiter circuit
- Perforated steel mesh grille
- Recessed flush handles
- Water resistant textured black paint
- Balanced XLR/1/4 inch (6.35 mm) combo Input
- Balanced XLR Full range Output and High Pass output
- Electronic crossover w Adjustable frequency control (55Hz ~ 200Hz)
- Linear frequency response between 37Hz – 250Hz
- Phase inverter switch
- 1 1/2 inch (35mm) Pole mount fitting
The GVX SUB18P provides 500 watts RMS handling (2000 watts peak) in a 18 inch woofer to give your performances thump!