Gemini RS412 Powered PA Speaker
For impressive power and impeccable audio quality, the Gemini RS412 Powered PA Speaker employs high-quality speaker components and clean, robust amplification in a rugged, lightweight enclosure. The Gemini RS412 is a very versatile speaker solution that's ideal for a variety of DJ, install and PA applications on a budget!
With a 200-watt built-in amplifier, the Gemini RS412 provides generous power to its internal drivers. This active bi-amped loudspeaker boasts a 12-inch woofer with a 2.5-inch voice coil for strong, rich lows and low-mids. The enclosure also features a 1.35-inch Titanium high frequency driver that delivers crisp, lucid highs, which cut without sounding shrill or piercing.
Gemini RS412 Powered PA Speaker Features
- 2-way high powered speaker system
- 800W peak, (165W + 35W) 200W RMS built-in bi-amplifier
- 12-inch woofer with 2.5-inch voice coil
- Accurate bass down to 45Hz
- Pure Titanium compression driver with 1.35-inch coil
- Linear frequency response between 45Hz-18kHz
- Wide dispersion horn design
- ABS impact-resistant nylon fiber cabinet
- Recessed smooth molded handle
- Microphone input (XLR and 1/4-inch stereo) with separate gain control
- Line RCA and XLR input with separate gain control
- XLR and 1/4-inch output connectors
- Bass and treble tone control
- Master volume output control
- Trapezoidal design
- Flyable and stand mountable
- Power guided clip alert LED
Lightweight ABS construction ensures that the Gemini RS412 powered PA speaker is as durable as it is portable, while flying points and a pole-mount receptacle make it perfect for mobile DJs, gigging bands and installation applications. Recessed handles also enhance its convenience, making it easy to transport from one performance to the next.
The Gemini RS412 speaker features bass and treble tone control, so you can customize your sound for nearly any situation. And to ensure reliable, optimal performance, a Clip LED illuminates if the speaker system is overloading. Flexible connections also add to the speaker's versatility, with dual microphone inputs (XLR and 1/4-inch stereo) with separate gain control; line RCA and XLR inputs with separate gain control; and XLR and 1/4-inch output connectors.
Thanks to exceptional audio accuracy and a roadworthy design that's built to last in the most demanding environments, the Gemini RS412 powered speaker acts as a cost-effective, great-sounding complement to nearly any performance space.