The Gemini XGA2000 Power Amplifier makes a highly durable, lightweight power amp available to bands, DJs and venues on a budget without sacrificing clean, reliable power! With 2000 watts of Peak Power (250 watts RMS), the XGA-2000 amp is ideal for powering PA systems and DJ rigs. Gemini outfits the amp with front-to-rear airflow and a variable-speed cooling fan for thermal stability, along with a limiter circuit switch, DC output protection and short circuit protection.
XLR and 1/4-inch balanced inputs and three Speakon outputs make the XGA2000 amp work in almost any setup. The unit also provides front panel indicators for Signal, Clip, Protect and Bridge, plus level controls for channels 1 and 2. Selectable modes for Stereo and Mono Bridge give you even more flexibility, while its sleek, lightweight design ensures total portability.
Gemini XGA2000 Power Amplifier Features
- 2000 Watt IPP High Power output to drive professional loudspeakers without clipping
- Front-to-rear airflow and cooling fan for thermal stability and reliability
- XLR and 1/4 inch (6.5mm Jack) balanced inputs
- Limiter circuit switch for amp output protection
- Stereo and Mono Bridge
- Variable speed fan for low noise
- Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect and bridge
- 3 Speakon outputs for Channels A/B/Bridge
- 5-way binding banana plug channel outputs
- Bridge control switch
- DC output protection and Short circuit protection
- Ground lift switch