The Gemini XGA4000 Professional Power Amplifier will provide clean, reliable power night after night. Gemini has built a truly great value in a power amp, offering professional features and high power at a great price! The XGA4000 power amp has many professional features including a cooling fan, XLR, 1/4 inch an RCA inputs, speaker and banana plug outputs, ground lift switch, short circuit protection, plus stereo and mono bridge operation.
Gemini XGA4000 Professional Power Amplifier Features
- 4000 Watt IPP High Power output to drive professional loudspeakers without clipping
- Front-to-rear airflow and cooling fan for thermal stability and reliability
- XLR and 1/4 inch (6.5mm Jack) balanced and RCA unbalanced inputs
- Limiter circuit switch for amp output protection
- Stereo and Mono Bridge
- Variable speed fan for low noise
- Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect and bridge
- 3 Speakon outputs for Channels A/B/Bridge
- 5-way binding banana plug channel outputs
- Bridge control switch
- DC output protection and Short circuit protection
- 10Hz – 50kHz frequency response at 1.5 dB
- Ground lift switch
With 4000 watts of Instant Peak Power (700 watts RMS), the Gemini XGA-4000 is ideal for powering PA systems and DJ rigs. To ensure seamless, reliable performance, the amp features front-to-rear airflow and a variable-speed cooling fan for thermal stability, along with a limiter circuit switch, DC output protection and short circuit protection.
The XGA-4000 power amp boasts XLR and 1/4-inch balanced inputs, as well as RCA unbalanced inputs and three Speakon outputs. The unit also provides front panel indicators for Signal, Clip, Protect and Bridge, plus level controls for channels 1 and 2. Selectable modes for Stereo and Mono Bridge give you even more flexibility, while its sleek, lightweight design ensures total portability.