The Genz Benz EL DIABLO 100 is an EL34 powered 100 watt tube head from Genz Benz. Finally, an amplifier with the tone, expression and features worthy enough to match our world class guitar enclosures.
Only from GENZ BENZ will you find such well-appointed and bulletproof reliability that is the heart of this DEMON!! From the flick of the POWER ON toggle switch, the liquid blue glow is an expression of this tone machine's warmth and uniqueness. The design of the tube power section is capable of utilizing EL34's, 6L6's or 5881 power tubes to suit your artistic pallet.
Also, lurking inside this beast is a dual channel tube preamp platform, with the incredible capability of 12 unique and distinctive remote tone variations, easily accessible by the 5 button footswitch. Additionally, an Accutronics® long pan reverb is aboard for added lush character. Even when it comes to transporting EL DIABLO, Genz Benz' unique EDGE LIFT handles will give you the assurance of total control over this road-worthy amplifier.
Genz Benz El Diablo 100 Features
- Tube Buffered Input Stage
- WARM Tube Channel: Clean or Vintage Gain Sw.; Gain & Volume Preamp Controls
- ±15db Bass, Mid, Treble Tone Shaping; Reverb Level Control
- Channel Selector Switch
- HOT Tube Channel: Classic or High Gain Sw.; Dynamic or Compressed Tube Texture; Gain & Volume Preamp Controls; Tube Contour Control; ±15db Bass, Mid, Treble Tone shaping; Reverb Level Control
- GLOBAL Section: Attack Switch with Level Control; Master Reverb control; Master Volume Control
- 50/100 Watt Output Selector Offers
The Tone and Feel of 2 Different Amplifiers
- Dual Speaker Jacks with Impedance Selector Switch and Impedance Calculator
- Direct Output section: XLR Frequency-Compensated with GRND Lift; 1/4-inch Line Out; 0db or -20db Switch
- Effects Loops—Individual WARM Ch.; HOT Ch. & Global (serial) Effects Loops
- Reverb Cancel Jack: Optional Single Button Footswitch
- Foot Switch: Din Plug Input for 5 Button Footswitch (included)
- Power Inlet/Fuse Holder Plug
- 115/230 Voltage Selector Switch
- Two Independent Tube Channels
- Six Triode Preamp Stages (3-12AX7 Tubes)
- Four Power Tubes (ships with Ruby Tube EL 34's)
- EL34 or 6L6 Power Tube Capability
- Rear Panel Bias Pot
- Footswitch Included
- WARM Channel: Full, round, pristine Clean response cascading up to pushed Vintage gain with warm upper mid break-up, rich bass and abundant sustain.
- HOT Channel: Takes you from rich Classic tube break-up to full-bodied High Gain splendor. The option of a Dynamic or Compressed setting insures the amplifier responds to your every touch; no squashed tone or harsh buzziness here.
- HOT Channel TUBE CONTOUR: An additional Tone Stack that interacts with the tube preamp and takes you from Texas tone to British zone and all points in between.
- GLOBAL ATTACK: Boosts a range of upper mid frequencies that enhances pick attack and bite; extremely effective as a lead boost and cutting through the mix.