Genz Benz Shenandoah 150LT Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
The Genz Benz Shenandoah 150LT acoustic guitar amplifier delivers their critically acclaimed, acoustic tone in a lightweight, 26.5 lb compact package. The Shenandoah 150LT offers two identical channels with XLR and 1/4 inch inputs. Each channel has a 3 band EQ with parametric mid range controls and a Phase switch to help prevent unwanted feedback.
Genz Benz Shenandoah 150LT Acoustic Guitar Amplifier Features
- Lightweight 26.5 lb. Compact Design
- 2 Identical Channels with XLR and 1/4 inch Inputs
- All Input Signals Mix Together
- 3-Band Active EQ with Sweepable Mid Frequencies
- Powerful 150W/200W Class D Poweramp
- Phantom Power for Condenser Mics
- 24 Bit Studio Quality DSP with 15 Preset Digital Effects
- Custom-Voiced 12 inch Loudspeaker
- Compression Bullet Tweeter with Level Control
- Excellent Stage Monitor wwith 3 Separate Direct Out Sends (Ch.1, Ch.2, Ch.1 & 2)
- Compact Monitor Shaped Cabinet Design
- Lightweight 9 Layer Plywood Construction
- Protective Metal Speaker Grille
- Extension Speaker Jack for Optional 8 ohm Cabinet
The power amp delivers 150 watts of clean headroom into the internal 12 inch speaker and tweeter and pumps out over 200 watts with its optional 8 ohm extension cabinet.
This model is further enhanced by the onboard 24 bit digital effects processor that produces studio quality lush reverbs, delays and chorus effects. Additional features include a studio quality D.I and three separate effect loops, ensuring that the Shenandoah 150 LT will be perfect for cafe, club or arena.