The Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 1x12 inch Bass Combo Amplifier blends the best of analog and digital platforms to produce the ultimate in warmth, punch and power.
The signal path utilizes a 12AX7 tube preamp with the acclaimed Genz Benz Active EQ and responsive Signal Shape circuitry. An optional foot switch is available for use with the Signal Mute and the 3 Signal Shaping circuits. The power amp section is a leading-edge high power CLASS D module, which also incorporates a Switch Mode Power Supply. The Shuttle 6.0 delivers 375 watts at 8 ohms and over 600 watts at 4 ohms.
Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 1x12 Combo Features
- Ultra Light 3.75 lb Design
- Power: 375W/8 ohms; 600W/4 ohms
- Analog 12AX7 Tube Preamp
- Digital SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply)
- High Current Class D Amplifier
- Active EQ with Parametric Mids
- 3-Band Signal Shape Circuit (Footswitchable)
- Signal Mute Switch (Footswitchable)
- Tuner Out
- Extended Range Input Gain for Active/Passive Sensitivity
- Limiter Circuit
- LED Status Indicators
- Speakon Speaker Outputs
- Internal Fan Cooling
- Full XLR Direct Out Interface
- Aux. Input
- Headphone Jack
- Effects Loop
- Optional Footswitch available
- Combo with 12-inch NEO Speaker and Bullet Tweeter
- 375W as combo/600W with EXT. Cab
- Compact 31 lb combo
- Removable Amp Chassis
- Rear-ported for Full Bass Responses
As a part of the unique Shuttle design the amplifier can be removed from the saddle
of the combo models to provide ultimate flexibility in this bass system.
The Shuttle 6.0 chassis is matched to a compact, lightweight 1 x 12-inch and tweeter enclosure loaded with the GNX12300 Neodymium loudspeaker. The rear ported cabinet delivers the rich, tight response of the Shuttle amplifier and weights in at travel friendly 32 lbs. A bottom mounted tilt-back kickstand is provided. An 8 ohm combo which delivers 375 watts into the internal speaker and over 600 watts with an extension cabinet.