The Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 2x10 inch Bass Combo blends the best of analog and digital platforms to produce the ultimate in warmth, punch and power.
The signal path utilizes a 12AX7 tube preamp with the acclaimed Genz Benz Active EQ and responsive Signal Shape circuitry. An optional foot switch is available for use with the Signal Mute and the 3 Signal Shaping circuits. The power amp section is a leading-edge high power CLASS D module, which also incorporates a Switch Mode Power Supply. The Shuttle 6.0 delivers 375 watts at 8 ohms and over 600 watts at 4 ohms.
Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 2x10 Combo Features
- Ultra Light 3.75 lb Design
- Power: 375W/8 ohms; 600W/4 ohms
- Analog 12AX7 Tube Preamp
- Digital SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply)
- High Current Class D Amplifier
- Active EQ with Parametric Mids
- 3-Band Signal Shape Circuit (Footswitchable)
- Signal Mute Switch (Footswitchable)
- Tuner Out
- Extended Range Input Gain for Active/Passive Sensitivity
- Limiter Circuit
- LED Status Indicators
- Speakon Speaker Outputs
- Internal Fan Cooling
- Full XLR Direct Out Interface
- Aux. Input
- Headphone Jack
- Effects Loop
- Optional Footswitch available
- Combo with 2 x 10-inch NEO Speakers and bullet tweeter
- 375W as combo/600W with EXT. Cab
- Compact 41 lb. combo
- Removable Amp Chassis
- Rear-ported For Full Response
- Bottom-mounted, Tilt-Back Stand
As a part of the unique Shuttle design the amplifier can be removed from the saddle
of the combo models to provide ultimate flexibility in this bass system.
This combo offers two 10-inch Neodymium GNX10250 loudspeakers and compression tweeter in a lightweight 41 lb. enclosure. The punch and clarity of the cabinet design, working in tandem with the articulate response of the Shuttle 6.0 amplifier, makes this model a powerhouse combo capable of delivering on any stage.