Leading in Bass Innovations, Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0 Offers 900 Watts of Power in a Compact Tube Amplifier Head Design.
Providing the same great tube tone and compact head design as its predecessor, the Shuttle 6.0, Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0 adds additional power with exceptional headroom and responsive feel. Featuring a Class D amplifier and SMPS module the Shuttle 9.0 is further enhanced by Genz Benz’ Patent Pending P.H.A.T. (Proprietary Heat Abatement Technology) topology, delivering robust and reliable, high output performance in a compact 4 lb chassis.
Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0 Features
- Ultra Lightweight 4 lb Design
- 500 watts at 8 ohms (900 watts at 4 ohms)
- Analog 12AX7 Tube Preamp
- Digital SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply)
- High Current Class D Amplifier
- Patent Pending P.H.A.T topology
- Active EQ with Parametric Mids
- 3-Band Signal Shape Circuit
- Signal Mute Switch
- Extended Range Input Gain Structure for Active/Passive Sensitivity
- Limiter Circuit
- LED Status Indicators
- Speakon Speaker Outputs
- Variable Speed Internal Fan Cooling
- Full XLR Direct Out Interface
- Tuner Out, Aux Input, Headphone Jack and Effects Loop
The addition of the Shuttle 9.0 makes the entire Shuttle series the most comprehensive, lightweight, amplifier line available, offering a variety of power levels and preamp platforms for all applications.