Genz Benz ShuttleMAX 12.0 Bass Guitar Amplifier Head; Versatile Bass Amplification!
The ShuttleMAX pumps out the sound with 1200 watts of pure power thanks to its use of 2 separate power modules giving it double the power of its counterpart, the ShuttleMAX 6.0. Lightweight and versatile, the ShuttleMAX 12.0 head weighs less than 7 lbs and gives out the same Class D power amplifier technology that has been provided in Genz Benz previous Shuttle amps. Featuring the use of powerful tube channels powered by 12AX7 tubes, the ShuttleMAX allows its user to select between the channels or blend them together. Add this to an onboard, Active, 4 band EQ and you can cover a vast array of tonal possibilities.
Genz Benz ShuttleMAX 12.0 Features
- Dual Power Modules supply twice the power of the ShuttleMAX 6.0
- FET and 12AX7 TUBE channels (selectable and blendable)
- Low and high gain settings per channel
- Four band Active EQ networks with dual parametric mid-range networks
- Adjustable signal shape circuits
- Studio quality XLR D.I. interface
- 3 effects loops
- Aux input
- Headphone out
- Tuner out
- 5-button footswitch is included
The ShuttleMAX series offers the most full featured preamp designs and highest output power available in this class of compact, lightweight amplifiers.