This Genz Benz ShuttleMAX 12.2 Bass Guitar Amplifier Head
delivers over 1200 watts of output and weighs in at only 6.75 lbs! Dual Class D amp modules produce full output into two 4 ohm loads (one per amplifier output). Genz Benz’s proprietary 3DPM power management circuitry provides the ShuttleMAX 12.2 amp head increased headroom and a thicker dimension to the individual notes. The full output of the Genz Benz ShuttleMAX 12.2 head is perfect for any venue and playing style.
The award winning ShuttleMAX 12.2 dual preamp design offers a FET preamp for articulate, precise, immediate tone and a 12AX7 tube channel which provides a wide range of gain structure that produces smooth, clean tube warmth or can be dialed all the way up to the critical mass of aggressive overdrive.
Genz Benz ShuttleMAX 12.2 Bass Guitar Amplifier Head Features
- Dual Channels - FET and 12AX7 Tube Preamps
- Switchable or Blendable Preamps
- 3DPM Power Management Circuitry
- Speakon Speaker Outputs
- Internal Fan Cooling
- Full XLR Direct Output Interface
- High and Low Gain Switch per Channel
- Active 4 Band EQ with Dual Parametric Mids
- Three Effects Loops (FET Ch; Tube Ch; Master)
- High Current Class D Amplifier Design
- Adjustable 3 Band Signal Shape Circuits
- 5 Position Footswitch Included