For players who want an exacting replica of one of the best ES-335’s ever made, look no further! The Warren Haynes Signature 1961 ES335 is crafted by Gibson Memphis to look, feel and sound like Warren’s own vintage ’61. His original ’61 is one of his go-to guitars in the studio and very well known to vintage collectors and Warren’s fans.
The neck shape is exactly like his original, which is in that transitional ’59-’60’s shape, very comfortable. Many ‘61s have a flat neck but this is more rounded. Gibson Memphis crafts this guitar with individually matched ‘Cathedral’ pattern plain Maple veneers with period correct ‘Mickey Mouse’ cutaways. Only 230 guitars will be available in North America so act fast to own this instant collector!
Gibson Memphis Warren Haynes Signature 1961 ES335 Features
- 100 percent American made, in Memphis TN.
- Individually matched ‘Cathedral’ pattern plain Maple veneers
- Period correct ‘Mickey Mouse’ cutaways
- Historically accurate, long anchors, studs, and Truss Rod
- Lightweight 1961 style maple Center block
- Hand stained with color matched 60’s style Cherry stain
- Individually selected Necks for weight
- Burst Bucker 1 and 2 pickups with ‘Black Beauty’ capacitors
- Exact neck shape as Warrens original