Incredible attention to detail and painstaking hours of research and development was poured into this reissue to nail the look, feel, tone and vibe of the legendary 1959 ES-330! The result will meet the demands of even the most discerning player or collector. With a sound all its own, the ES-330 has been a favorite of countless guitarists and this reissue from Gibson Memphis is sure to make even more music history!
Gibson Memphis 1959 ES-330 Historic Hollow Body Features
- 100 percent American made, in Memphis, TN.
- Nylon Nut
- Non-Spliced Plain Maple veneers
- Historic Vintage White Button Tuners
- Historic Truss Rod
- Aniline Dye Neck Filler
- All lightweight materials
- Accurate historic colored binding
- Hot-hide glue Neck Joint
- 550K Audio Taper Close tolerance individually matched-set potentiometers
- No-wire ABR-1 bridge and Trapeze
- Spruce top bracing
- ‘MHS P-90s’ (under wound, vintage tone) Alnico III neck, Alnico II bridge
- Includes Hardshell Case