The Gibson Memphis reissue of the 1959 ES-335 is an impeccable replica of the holy grail of semi-hollowbody guitars! Painstaking research went into creating this masterpiece. Details like the historically-accurate colored binding, aniline dye neck filler, hot=hide glue body and neck construction and ‘Mickey Mouse’ cutaways are captured in this remarkable instrument that will meet the demands of the most discerning guitarists.
Gibson Memphis 1959 ES-335 2014 Guitar Features
- 100 percent American made, in Memphis, TN.
- ‘Mickey Mouse’ cutaway
- Historic Truss Rod
- Aniline Dye Neck Filler
- Maple veneers
- All lightweight materials to include the Historic shaped Center block and Mahogany neck
- Accurate historic colored binding
- Lightweight Stop Bar Tailpiece with period correct long anchors and studs
- No-wire ABR-1
- Hot-hide glue Body and Neck construction
- 550K Audio Taper Close tolerance individually matched-set potentiometers
- MHS Humbuckers Alnico III Neck, Alnico II Bridge
- Hardshell Case