Matched Condensers for your Stereo Recording Needs!
Take Golden Age’s FC1 MKII and add a selectable -10dB pad and a high-pass filter and you have the FC2 condenser. Bundled together in a stereo pair, the FC2ST features two large diaphragm condenser microphones made with modern manufacturing techniques that allow for both a vintage design and high accuracy sound reproduction.
Golden Age FC2ST Features
- Matched set of two large diaphragm condenser mics
- Vintage design with incredible accuracy
- Selectable -10dB padand a high-pass filter
- Stereo matching within 1 dB
- Includes spider style metal shock mount and case
The stereo matching of the FC2ST mics are within 1dB making the perfect stereo recording mics at an affordable price. Improve your sound on drum overheads, acoustic guitars, choirs, amps, organs, percussion and more.
The FC2ST is also a very good microphone in a mono recording situation. It features a classic vintage design with center-terminated capsule, retro style EQ and a fat sounding output transformer.