Golden Age Project FC4MC Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
The Golden Age Project FC4MC Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone is a small multi-capsule condenser mic with transformerless discrete low noise class-A electronics. The FC4MC mic comes with three interchangeable heads with 20 mm gold-sputtered diaphragms so you can choose from cardioid, hyper-cardioid and omni-directional shaped polar patterns.
The characteristics of the Golden Age Project FC 4 MC are ideal for many recording and live situations. It will catch the crispness of your favorite guitar, every detail of your acoustic piano, the complexity of a clean electric guitar, the raw power of distorted amps, etc.
GA Project has equipped the FC 4 MC mic with high-pass filter and pad switches. This also makes it suitable for loud sounds and even vocal recording. The FC 4 MC is three mics in one!
Golden Age Project FC4MC Condenser Mic Features
- True condenser mic with 20 mm, 3um goldsputtered low distortion dual capsule mounted on an effective internal shock mount
- Low noise F.E.T. as first amplifying device
- Discrete class A electronics and transformerless balanced output stage
- External switches for high-pass filter and pad
- Heavy duty brass body
- Shock mount included
- Goldplated XLR
- Requires 48V phantom power
- Three polar patterns: Cardioid, HyperCardioid and Omni gives you several ways to model the sound