The Gretsch G5422TDCG Electromatic Hollow Body Electric Guitar
is a classic design with a sharp look, tone and has loads of Gretsch vibe! This bound double-cutaway hollow body features sound-post bracing, elegant bound f holes and a rosewood-based Adjusto-Matic bridge and Bigsby-licensed B60G vibrato. A maple neck, bound rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and hump-block pearloid inlays make the G5422TDCG both sonically and visually desirable!
Gretsch G5422TDCG Electromatic Hollowbody Electric Guitar Features
- Three-position pickup switch
- Classic G arrow control knobs
- Rosewood-based Adjusto-Matic bridge and Bigsby-licensed B60G vibrato tailpiece
- Vintage-style open-back tuners and gold-plated hardware
- Black Top Filter’Tron pickups for vintage bite, twang, punch and surprising versatility
When the Gretsch R&D team recently unearthed a Baldwin-era Filter’Tron pickup with knockout punch and phenomenal twang, they incorporated its DNA into dynamic new Black Top Filter’Tron pickups, which now endow Electromatic hollow-body instruments such as the G5422TDCG with an electrifying new voice and identity.