A pair of Gretsch dual coil humbuckers gives the Gretsch G5425 Electromatic Jet Club Electric Guitar a hot tone that can tackle virtually any style you throw at it. Its arched maple top with chambered basswood body and bolt-on maple necks with rosewood fingerboards provide a comfortable fit and feel with great resonance, tonal balance and sustain.
Gretsch G5425 Electromatic Jet Club Electric Guitar Features
- Single-cutaway chambered basswood body with an arched maple top
- Two-tone body color scheme with walnut-stained back and sides
- Gretsch dual-coil humbucking pickups that ensure luscious tone
- 22 medium jumbo frets
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and stop tailpiece that ensure vibrant sustain
- Neo-Classic thumbnail fingerboard inlays