Designed to protect and house your wireless gear, the Grundof ABS Series wireless racks provide ultimate protection. Ideal for musicians and DJ's, the Grundorf ABS racks are an outstanding choice for house of worship, corporate AV centers, and educational applications. Designed to house wireless systems, small processing gear and more, these versatile, lightweight, rugged transport cases provide robust protection for your gear.
Grundorf ABS Series Wireless Rack Features
- Manufactured from ultra-high molecular weight ABS material
- Utilizes a 3 mm thick high density ABS shell
- Heavy duty aluminum extrusion
- Professional black textured finish
- Molded-in structural bracing
- Two spring-loaded recessed handles
- Gasket-fitted front and rear lids—each with a 2.25-inch inside depth
- Field-replaceable rack rail
- 8.25-inch rackable depth space between the front and rear rack rail-
- Total of 10.5 inches of rackable depth from front rails to inside of rear cover
- 12.25 inches depth from inside front cover to inside rear cover
Grundorf wireless racks are manufactured from ultra-high molecular weight ABS material and utilize a 3 mm thick high density ABS shell with a heavy duty aluminum extrusion to ensure outstanding protection for many years of use. All models feature a contemporary, professional black textured finish that is easy to clean and maintain. These racks have gasket-fitted front and rear lids each with a 2.25-inch inside depth to protect your gear from moisture and dirt.
The Grundorf ABS Series Professional Wireless Racks are designed with molded-in structural bracing for added strength. In addition to ensuring the case retains its structural rigidity, this design characteristic also enables them to be stacked to conserve valuable space. For this reason, the ABS Series Wireless Racks feature a molded-in, stackable lock-in-place design to ensure the equipment stays securely in place.This rack features pre-tensioned rack rail that eliminates the occurrence of loose racking screws. Also featured is the field-replaceable rack rail should the need to replace it ever become necessary.