Guild D40 Traditional Bluegrass Jubilee Guitar with Case
Guild’s D40 Bluegrass Jubilee features a solid red spruce top with red spruce scalloped bracing, solid mahogany back and sides, tortoise bindings, mahogany neck, Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, pearl dot inlays, bone nut and saddle, and pure nitrocellulose lacquer finish.
Guild D40 Bluegrass Jubilee Features
- Dreadnought Body with Solid Red Spruce Top
- Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- 3-Piece Mahogany and Walnut Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
- Deluxe Hardshell Case Included
Guild introduced its first dreadnought models in 1963, one of these was the D40 Bluegrass Jubilee. Renowned for their balanced, articulate sound and excellent projection, the D40 quickly found favor with flatpickers and fingerstylists alike.