Guild D50 Traditional Bluegrass Special Guitar with Case
The D50 Bluegrass Special from Guild offers a great sounding dreadnought acoustic that features a solid red spruce top with red spruce scalloped bracing, solid rosewood back and sides, tortoise bindings, mahogany neck, ebony fingerboard and bridge, pearl dot inlays, bone nut and saddle, and pure nitrocellulose lacquer finish.
Guild D50 Bluegrass Special Features
- Dreadnought Body with Solid Red Spruce Top
- Solid Rosewood Back and Sides
- 3-Piece Mahogany and Walnut Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard and Bridge
- Deluxe Hardshell Case Included
Guild introduced its first dreadnought models in 1963, one of these was the D50 Bluegrass Special. Renowned for its balanced, articulate sound and excellent projection, the D50 quickly found favor with flatpickers and fingerstylists alike.