At times, compressor pedals' creative capabilities get overlooked. Those days are over for you after you just try the ST-2. The mini ST-2's controls allow you to "squash" the input signal, yielding clean, bell-like notes that last for days. Use the ST-2 to get "chicken pickin" tones, as a clean booster, for subtle compression, even for signal limiting! When engaged, the ST-2's Direct switch blends in a dry input signal at equal volume with the compressed signal, eliminating the attack-altering characteristics common to other compressors. With these controls, the ST-2 can be used for a wide variety of applications. Ideal for guitar, bass and keyboards.
- 1/4" input & output jacks
- LED effect indicator
- Easy-to-use controls
- Electronic silent switching
- Stamped steel chassis
- No-skid rubber base
- Quick-access battery compartment
- Battery Included
Designed with the performing musician in mind, Guyatone Micro Effect pedals offer unparalleled sound quality in an incredibly compact (2.75"W x 3.875"L x 1.5"H, max weight 9 oz.) format, all at a very competitive price.
A favorite of professional touring musicians, Guyatone Micro Effects are built to stand the rigors of the road. Stamped steel chassis, glass-epoxy PC boards and high-quality components guarantee trouble-free performance. In addition, each Guyatone Micro Effect is quality-tested by an actual musician prior to shipment and comes with a three-year parts and labor warranty.
Guyatone Artists Include...
- Lenny Kravitz – WR2
- David Torn – MD2, WR2, SV2, FB-X, MD-3
- Mike Tempesta (Powerman 5000) – WR2, VTX, FB-X
- Justin Meldal-Johnson (Beck) – MD2, BR2, PS-2
- Stevie Salas – WR2, HR2
- Bernie Worrell (Parliament/Funkadelic) – WR2, TZ2, MC3, FL3, and more!
- John Popper (Blues Traveler) – WR2, PS-3, OD-2, FL-3, VT-3
- Al Anderson (Wailers) – CR2
- John 5 (Marilyn Manson) – WR2, VTX
- Warren Haynes (Gov. Mule, Allman Bros., Phil Lesh) – WR2, FB-X, MD-2
- Joe Perry (Aerosmith) – FBX
- George Thorogood – VTX
- Bootsy Collins – WR2, ST2, TZ2, BR2, VTX, FBX, etc.
- TM Stevens – WR2, FBX
- George Pajon Jr. (Black Eyed Peas) – WR2, VTX, MD2
- Pat Lachman and Mike Chlaschiak (Halford) – MM-X, MD-3, MC-3