Scales and Modes In The Beginning
The most comprehensive and complete scale book written especially for the guitar. Divided into four main sections:
1) Fretboard Visualization, the breaking down of the whole into parts
2) Scale Terminology - a thorough understanding of whole and half steps, scale degrees, intervals, etc.
3) Scales And Modes - the rear of the book covers every scale you will ever need with exercises and applications
4) Scale To Chord Guide - ties it all together, showing what scale to use over various chords.
- Series: Instructional
- Publisher: Centerstream Publications