- Manufacturer Info
- Also Purchased
- Video & Docs
The Hammond XM2 Module new Pro drawbar module is powered by the most advanced VASE3 Digital tone wheel generator.
The XM-2 utilizes many of outstanding sounds and features found in our famous XK-3 keyboard.
The XM-2 module and the XMc-2 controller with real Drawbars give the incomparable sound of the legendary Hammond B-3 to your MIDI-keyboard
Hammond XM-2 Specifications
- Sound Generator: 2x VASE III as Digital Tone-Wheels
- Harmonic Drawbars
- Pitches: 9 Pitches(Upper and Lower), 2 Pitches (Pedal)
- Waveform: B-type/Mellow/brite (Upper and Lower), Muted/Normal/Synth 1/Synth 2 (Pedal)
- Harmonics: Second, Third
- Adjustable: Fast Decay, Soft Touch, Velocity,Decay (Fast, Slow), Level (Soft, Normal)
- Master: 430-450 1 Hz Steps
- Transpose: -6 -0 - +6 senitones
- Inernal Leslie: On,Fast,Brake,Digital, 2 Rotors,Leslie Presets: 122,147,710,760,825 (adjustable)
- Vibrato and Chorus: V1,V2,V3,C1,C2,C3, Upper and Lower On/Off, Speed: 5(6.10-7.25Hz)
- Overdrive: Digital Overdrive
- Equalizer: 3 Band
- Reverb: 10 Programs
- Sustain: 5 Lengths (Pedal)
- Functions: Split, Manual Bass
- Adjustable: Split Point,Lower Ocatave, Pedal Top Key
- Patches: 128 Patches
- Display: 20-characters, 2 lines with 8 control switches and Rotary encoder
- Storage: None
- Midi: Templates: 4
- Connections: DC Input (9V),MIDI In 1, In2, Out,Expression Pedal (Phone Jack),Foot Switch,Line Out L/Mono R, Headphones, 8-pin Leslie
- Accessory: AC Adaptor, AD1-0911 (100-120V), AD3-0911 (220-240V)
- Dimension: 15.84"(W) x 6.88" (D) x 2"(H)
- Weight: 7.72 lbs
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.
Item Quantity exceeds the limit 0 . Questions? Feel free to Call or Chat.