Hartke GT100 Half Stack Guitar Amplifier
The Hartke GT100 Half Stack has 100-Watts of power behind a 2-channel tube pre-amp for power to spare. This half-stack is built around a GT100 head with a classic 12AX7 tube pre-amp section with independent channel gain controls, bass and treble controls for channel 1, and bass, mid and treble controls for channel 2. Features variable spring reverb, effects send and return jacks, 1/4-inch headphone jack, and a rear panel footswitch jack. Professional features and classic internal circuitry make the GT100 a serious performer.
Hartke GT100 Features
- The GT100 series amplifiers offers a roaring 100-watts of power with a 2-channel front-end control section built around a tube pre-amp.
- The preamp section of the GT100 amplifiers utilizes a 12AX7 bootstrap tube circuit, which gives the amplifier its inherently personal tone.
- Channel 1 features CRUNCH, VOLUME with BASS and TREBLE equalizer.
- Channel 2 employs GAIN and VOLUME plus an equalizer comprised of BASS, TREBLE and MID.
- Front panel CHANNEL switch with LED indicators for selecting the GT100’s Channel 1 or Channel 2.
- Footswitchable, CRUNCH switch with LED indicator allows you to switch from clean to mild distortion on CHANNEL 1, effectively providing three channel operation.
- The GT100 boasts a sweet and lush spring REVERB with level control.
- The included 2 button footswitch provides easy on-stage control for Crunch on and off plus channel selection.
- The GT100 head can be matched up with the GH412 and/or GH412A 4 x 12 speaker cabinets.
- The GT100 features a separate headphone output, which automatically disconnects the speaker output, allowing use as a high-quality practice amp.
- Rear panel Effect IN and Effect OUT jacks for connecting external signal processors.
- Hartke guitar cabinets are constructed from Plywood and MDF (medium density fiberboard) and feature mesh fabric grill and durable vinyl covering.
- Rugged construction makes the GT100 Series eminently road-worthy.
- Extended Three Year Warranty.
The included Hartke GH412a Speaker Cabinet is a 260-Watt powerhouse capable of bringing any audience to their knees. Thanks to its solid backed, angled enclosure and the four custom designed Hartke drivers, you'll redefine what it means to rock out!
Hartke GH412a Features
- 4x12-inch Angled Guitar Enclosure
- Stereo or Mono operation
- 1/4-inch inputs
- Recessed side handles
- Mono: 4 ohms or 16 ohms, 260 Watts
- Stereo: 8 ohms, 130 Watts per side
- Powered by custom designed Hartke speakers